Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solis Fate

A Phoenix Rises...

35 posts in this topic

The phoenix is a beautiful bird with brilliant scarlet and gold plumage. The myth of the phoenix is engaging and symbolic. This beautiful bird is said to live 500 years, and then, at the time of its death it creates a nest and while still in it, sets it on fire. Out of the fiery hot ashes of its own demise springs a new phoenix. Its life cycle never ends. Its mythical nature and its name have come to represent everlasting life, rebirth, resurrection and immortality along with such qualities as vision, great beauty, undying inspiration, awareness and more.

A phoenix experience is the ulitmate change–a “dying” of the old, so the new can be born in and through you.

The past few years we have all gone our separate ways, experiencing many things that exist in life.  Some of us have married, others have had kids. Some have done both. Others have focused on their professional careers.  At the end of the day, our paths, friendships and past time together have brought us all back together for one reason or another.

Now is the time to rise again. Now is the time to forge a new path, a new direction, with a new approach and philosophy. We will navigate out of this new change together stronger than ever as we leverage our friendships and desire for fun as guiding principles going forward.

Forever Spectre

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Rezec said:

Its good to be back.

Could not have said it any better.  Others will be trickling in this week both here and on our discord server.

1 person likes this

Rezec? Goddamnit, here goes the neighborhood. <3

1 person likes this

Spectre boys coming back is bigger than New Kids on The Block reuniting :)

It's been a long time since Exodus/Spectre ran together. I still wear the shirt I made when I ran the Planetside 2 branch. Anyone interested in playing Overwatch or an FPS?

20161011_105915_resized (1).jpg

1 person likes this

For FPS I was thinking maybe BF1, I will look back at Overwatch. We all need to meet soon to discuss vision/ideas, etc.  I am building new rigs for Azril and I.  We plan to do 4k gaming...

I was planning to get BF1 but then not sure if I want to divide my limited free time by two games. I will just focus on ESO

joke <3 lol, hope you three are doing great bud, we went to the Bistro today

6 hours ago, Genx said:

I was planning to get BF1 but then not sure if I want to divide my limited free time by two games. I will just focus on ESO

We do some "team building" at work. Games (particularly FPS or RTS) are the types that compete for that slot so kinda repurposing some of that time ha! Otherwise I am right there with you!

3 hours ago, Prothvar said:

joke <3 lol, hope you three are doing great bud, we went to the Bistro today

Haha, like it? It's good shiz. Gotta get you by the street taco place too!

Just now, Solis Fate said:

Haha, like it? It's good shiz. Gotta get you by the street taco place too!

I loved the shrimp roll, but honestly, the broth in the pho was really bland, even chase thought so.

7 minutes ago, Prothvar said:

I loved the shrimp roll, but honestly, the broth in the pho was really bland, even chase thought so.

It's typically really good.

10 hours ago, Solis Fate said:

It's typically really good.

I am sure, im ordering what he ordered, lol noodles to the roof with steak. But i give every place 3 tries.

By the way we are using a discord server that I setup (www.discordapp.com). Create an account, verify email, setup 2 factor authentication and notify me of your username so I can invite you to the server or one of the other guys can.

Thanks.

Yo guys, looking forward to meeting up with you guys again.

I came here and immediately saw Genx talking about New Kids on the Block so I almost left, but then I saw Lunt, fuck it I'm all in. 

What up boys

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Tusck said:

I came here and immediately saw Genx talking about New Kids on the Block so I almost left, but then I saw Lunt, fuck it I'm all in. 

What up boys

Now if we could make Crucible make time :D

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Tusck said:

What up boys

Wow, who invited an asshole lol

1 person likes this